zondag 6 oktober 2013

bike blessings #2


























Today I went running and Floor joined me on his bike. When I made a picture of him on his bike I realized I made more pictures of my kids riding their bikes in front of or beside me on instagram and also sharing this earlier in a blogpost. Nice to keep making these pictures as they grow up. Just like sharing this on my blog as a bike blessing.

This week my bike blessing #2:

* Pip having her first lesson horseback riding which she enjoyed so much, just as a sleepover at her BFF this weekend who accompanied her at her first lesson
* baking apple pie with apples growing in our own garden; still so many apples left so we can bake many pies or make compote the next weeks
* starting to run again after my leg injury this summer; friday together with a friend and today accompanied by Floor on his bike
* catching up with friends I didn't visit for a long time, experiencing this long period of time with less contact in real life doesn't matter mutually if there is real friendship
* following so many inspiring blog-colleagues visiting the dutch living fair 'Woonbeurs'. Feeling sorry I couldn't be there myself, but getting inspired by all their pictures, while planning to actually having planned to visit the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven in october.

Wishing you all a nice week with lots of blessings ahead!

Follow the weekly count your blessings-posts of all participants mentioned on Anki's blog Zilverblauw

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...