zondag 14 oktober 2012

counting my stitches



























This week:
*I had a two day meeting with my HR colleagues in Noordwijk. Working while you can spent your breaks walking along the beach is just great
*I started our week off shopping with Sam to buy clothes, which felt like a special morning together
*and this weekend I started knitting a wool cap for Pip which is just one thing on my list of plans for this week :)
Wishing you a nice week with great plans!

Follow the weekly count your blessings-posts of all participants mentioned on Anki's blog Zilverblauw

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is inderdaad een hele fijne manier van werken! Ben benieuwd naar je breiwerk!
    Fijne nieuwe week weer!
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sounds good! Love the photo and the colours! hx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...